1. EMF Exposure: Worse than Cigarettes? The Silent Enemy Harming Your Health Today.
- Vickie Warren is a former Executive Director of the Bau-Biologie Group for the United States
"magnetic fields that most people are clueless about is your hair dryer. A hair dryer can actually emit greater magnetic fields than your refrigerator! So if you can avoid using one, you'll be better off for it."
2. The Biological Effects of Weak Electromagnetic Fields
Problems and solutions
- Andrew Goldsworthy March 2012 (Dr Andrew Goldsworthy is a retired lecturer from Imperial College London, which is among the top three UK universities after Oxford and Cambridge and is renowned for its expertise in electrical engineering and health matte)
" When leakage occurs in the sensory hair cells of the cochlea of ear"
3. Dr. Mercola's commentary of that video interview
Dr. Mercola writes:
"As for hair dryers, Mr. Philips brought up a surprising point, and that is that hair dryers are most dangerous when used later in the evening, as the magnetic field produced near your head is enough to shut down your brain's production of melatonin, which has been acknowledged as a radioprotective anticancer agent. Short-term, it can also disrupt your sleep cycle."
On page 238 - 239 of The Mood Cure, it lists several things that can affect melatonin production. And one of them is being close to electrical appliances such as electric blankets.
4. It's true: You really can protect yourself against electromagnetic radiation
Created by cell phones, power lines, computers and microwaves, as well as other electronic and magnetic devices, EMFs wreck havoc on the body. These fields induce brain fog, forgetfulness, anxiety, depression and chronic fatigue in those who are sensitive. The following three common appliances emit strong electromagnetic radiation and cause a variety of health disorders:
- Microwave - Cancerous growths, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, hair loss, muscle and heart impairment, blurred vision and increased cholesterol.
- Computer - Erratic heartbeat, sleep disorders, miscarriage, severe headaches, thyroid malfunction, loss of energy, stress, dizziness, poor memory and decreased libido.
- Cell phone - Insomnia, memory loss, dizziness, nausea, poor concentration, hair thinning, eye problems, respiratory complaints, tinnitus, brain tumors and aneurisms.
- Needless to say, protecting oneself from EMFs is crucial for well being.
5. SILENT KILLERS - REALITY CHECK.
EMF's (Electromagnetic Fields), and other Silent Killers.
Sources, Effects and Solutions.
1) Electical gadgets in your life: Computers, DSL, Cable, Mobile Phones (proven 100% to cause brain tumors and insomnia), Cordless Phones in House - DECT Phones, G3 Technology, Bluetooth, Tablets.
Physical Effects: Insomnia, Anxiety Attacks, Aggression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Diseased Cells, Cancer, Infertility and Miscarriages, DNA Changes, Brain Malfunctions, Sleep Disorders, Learning Ability Impaired, Blood Flow Changed, Nerve Disfunction,
2) Electrical gadgets in your bedroom - phones, TV, computer (major sleep disorders), electric blanket, water bed heaters, electric clock, answering machine.
Physical Effects: Cancer, DNA Changes, Brain Malfunctions, Insomnia, Anxiety Attacks, Miscarriages, Childhood Leukemia, Sleep Disorder.
3) EMF's in your neighborhood: Powerlines, antennae or G3 towers in your neighborhood, SMART Meters (deadly).
Physical Effects: Cancer, DNA Changes, Brain Malfunctions, Insomnia, Anxiety Attacks, Hair Loss (humans and pets).
6. High EMFs and Paranormal Activity
Posted on July 28, 2012 by Texas Ghost and Spirit Intervention
Electric Razors and Hair Dryers
Electric razors and hair dryers emit EMFs as high as 200 to 400 mG. This seems alarming, but we don’t know if this is worse (or better) than a chronic exposure to a 2-3 mG field. Some EMF consultants recommend that hair dryers not be used on children as the high fields are held close to their rapidly developing brain and nervous system.
7. WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
WHAT ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS?
Typical magnetic field strength of household appliances at various distances
8. MENTAL_FLOSS ( WWW.MENTALFLOSS.COM )
EMF: IS ELECTRICITY HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
But is that a lot? For comparison's sake, here are the 1.2 inch exposures of other household appliances:
Clothes washer: 400
Electric range: 2,000
Flourescent lamp: 4,000
Hair dryer: up to 20,000